Pull-Apart Breakfast Muffins





This recipe makes a yummy weekend breakfast or a nice addition to a brunch spread.  Let me show you just how easy it is to make. 

Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.  Then melt and brown 1/4 cup of butter in a sauce pan.  In a bowl, mix together 1/3 cup of sugar, 1 tsp of cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp nutmeg.



Then open a container of Pillsbury refrigerated French bread. and cut it into 32 even pieces.  Place the pieces on parchment paper.



Brush both sides of each bread slice with butter and dip each side in the sugar mixture. 




Stack 5-6 bread slices.




Then cut each stack in half.




Place each stack in a muffin tin sprayed with cooking oil.



Sprinkle with some of the remaining sugar mixture and set the muffin tin on a cookie sheet.  This will keep the sugar mixture from getting on your oven surface as the bread rises.
Bake for 20–25 minutes.



Let cool just slightly and remove from the muffin tin and they are ready to eat.  Very yummy!








14 comments

  1. That does sound delicious! Reminds me a bit of monkey bread but in single serving sizes. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very much like monkey bread, but you can make smaller batches. One recipe just makes six of these muffins.

      Delete
  2. I'm afraid to make these - I would probably eat them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is quite literally watering. I think I need to step away form the computer and find myself something to eat!!
    These looks SO good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of those mouth-watering recipes. Hope you'll give it a try. Thanks for stopping by My Flagstaff Home. :) --Jennifer

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party. Hope to see you every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look so yummy. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by My Flagstaff Home. :) --Jennifer

      Delete
  7. This totally looks like an easier version of Monkey Bread. I will share it with my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SUPER easy and yummy! Thanks for stopping by My Flagstaff Home. :) --Jennifer

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh everyone at my house would have loved these from the littles to the grandparents! Next time I have a crowd, I'm making these! Thanks for sharing with us at Fiesta Friday!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete