Weekend Blog Hop #19



Thanks so much for joining the Weekend Blog Hop at My Flagstaff Home. It begins on Thursday afternoons at 4:00 (MST) and ends on Sunday night.  

Here are the features from last week's blog hop.  I really want to encourage you to visit other blogs, as I use the number of clicks as part of how I select features.





















1.  Before posting up to 3 family-friendly posts, please follow me in at least one of the following ways: My Flagstaff Home blog 
Instagram  
Pinterest 
...Or subscribe to either of my YouTube channels 
     My Flagstaff Home (gardening, cooking, crafting)       
     BusyBeingJen (beauty, product reviews, travel planning)  
2.  No Etsy shops, advertising, or round ups of other people's ideas.  
3.  Be sure to visit at least three of the posts uploaded to the party and and link back to the Weekend Blog Hop somewhere on your blog.   
4.  There will be three features each week.  If you are selected, I'll let you know through a comment on your featured post.  
5.  By linking to this party you are giving My Flagstaff Home permission to feature one photo on my blog or social media, with credit given to you. I am not responsible for stolen or misused images, misused projects, or ideas.

Now, let's get this party started!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments

  1. Thanks so much for hosting each week!! I will be back to visit some links..
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, thank you for hosting this party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another GREAT party - THANK YOU for hosting. I brought my CREAM OF CARROT FENNEL SOUP, BUFFALO MEATBALL SLIDERS AND SEA SALT & CARAMEL RICE KRISPY TREATS to the party. I hope you have a FANTASTIC week.

    ReplyDelete